Give a Gift of Youth to You and Yours!
- All-in-One: slims, lifts, sculpts, tones, refines, exfoliates, relaxes & de-puffs
- High-efficiency face-lifting massage in just 3 min. Real results in just 1 Week!
- 360° rotation; “V”-positioned rollers for optimal deep-tissue massage
- Natural Rose Quarts is antibacterial and keeps cool/warm for entire massage
- Suitable for face, under eye, neck, shoulders, décolletage and hands
- Recommended for all skin types
- Compact Ergonomic Design – comfortably self-care anytime, anywhere
- Waterproof – can be used in a shower or bath
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warrantee
SelfieLift Rose Quarts 3D Full Face Massage is like getting a professional deep-tissue facial in the safety and comfort of your home (and at a fraction of the cost of just 1 salon session). As a skin-care expert and a certified practicing esthetician and cosmetologist of almost 25 years, I can assure that this simple yet effective addition to your daily beauty routine will become your answer to “aging” gracefully.
- My high-efficiently targeted exercises (see “How to Use” tab) guarantee visible results in as little as just 3 minutes, twice a day. Within 1 week customers noted brighter complexion, firmer tone and more defined facial contours.
- Daily facial massage has also been scientifically proven (see “Benefits” tab) to reduce puffiness, eliminate wrinkles, erase fine and mimic lines, improve blood circulation and cell regeneration, and enhance overall skin’s elasticity and texture for an ageless yet completely natural appearance.
- Featuring my revolutionary multi-angle design to comfortably hug the facial contours, and two naturally cooling Rose Quarts rollers that rotate 360°.
- The distance and angular “V”-shape position of the rollers is key to a deep-tissue penetration, as it grabs and kneads the skin and muscle between them with every movement (just like a massage therapist would).
- The unique ergonomic and compact design perfectly weighted and elegantly curved for an optimized grip, insuring superior control and precision at every angle, not to mention it’s a hot little number.
My Rose Quarts 3D Roller Massager is unisex, quite stylish and works like a pro, which makes it a perfect gift to give and receive!
For Best Results:
I advice that you incorporate facial massages into your daily, morning and evening beauty rituals. Not only is it vital for your skins’ health, it amplifies the anti-aging effects of your skincare regiment:
Morning Zing: though Rose Quarts is naturally cooling, you can chill it even more under cold water or in a fridge for about 1-2 min. for a refreshing and eye-opening 3 min. morning massage routine. Or use it in the morning shower.
- Key Benefits: de-puffs, stimulates blood circulation, tones, eases any muscle stiffness, erases sleep-induced lines and dreaded “pillow face”…
- Bonus Tip: if you’re not a morning person (like me), keep face wipes (to remove any night-care products and oils off your face and to sanitize the massager) and my naturally cooling 3D Rose Quarts Massager by your bedside to perform revitalizing morning exercises without leaving the comfort of your bed.
Bedtime R&R: warm Rose Quarts rollers for 1-2 min. under hot water for a relaxing 3 min. bedtime massage. Or enjoy a pampering session while taking a bath.
- Key Benefits: eases muscle tension of the day, irons out mimic/fine/tech lines and promotes collagen production…
- Bonus Tip: Don’t forget that your face doesn’t begin with your chin, we carry most of the muscle tension in our necks and shoulders, and this tension restricts proper blood circulation to your face. Especially in the evening, be sure to give some extra love to those regions.
– Recommended for all genders, ages and skin types.
- If you are experiencing any unusual reaction, please make sure you are following proper “Care Instructions” (see “More” tab). Pause use for a few days and try again with a well sanitized massager. Refrain from further use if skin issues persist.
- Please consult your dermatologist before use if you have any skin preconditions.
MY PRO ESTHETICIAN TIPS:
- It is advised that one starts proper skincare as early as in their 20’s, though facial massage can benefit even teens.
- Watch my detailed and fun video tutorial or simply follow step-by-step guide for best results (see “How to Use” tab”).
- Unlike other massagers or rollers on the market, my Rose Quarts 3D Massager should be used on clean, product-free skin.
- The first few times, you may experience slight tenderness and short-term redness, due to applied pressure, friction and increased blood circulation. Just like any muscle, your facial muscles need to get used to being activated and stimulated. Simply splash your face with cold water, or apply a cold compress.
- Massage each targeted area 3-5 times to start. You can increase the reps as you facial muscles get more used to daily stimulation.
- Spend a bit more time on the areas, where you feel most tension and tenderness, to alleviate those muscle spasms, since they are the cause of those troublesome deep-set lines and wrinkles.
- For a Lifting massage, always go in the upward motion/direction, neck to forehead, stimulating your muscles to defeat gravity and fight skin sagging.
- For Lymphatic drainage, follow the lymph nodes; go in downward motion starting from behind your ear down the neck column and work the décolletage area – detoxifying, promoting de-puffing and reducing water retention.
- Wash you face after you completed your 3 min. self-care massage and proceed with your regular beauty regiment. Your pores are now open and blood circulation improved, which will enhance your face-care products penetration and their effectiveness.